I'm always a day late and a dollar short! I posted yesterday that I weighed in for the month at just under 20 pounds lost. This morning I step on the scale and am down to 221.3 which means 20.2 lost now! Yay!
ah life, the cruel tricks it plays! lol Hey that is a great loss. At least it will help out your November numbers. Congrats, you are doing great! Looking forward to seeing your results in November.
I'm a wife and mom to three boys who keep me plenty busy with all of their activities and energy! I am also a student and WAHM. Life is busy but I wouldn't trade it for the world.
1 comment:
ah life, the cruel tricks it plays! lol Hey that is a great loss. At least it will help out your November numbers. Congrats, you are doing great! Looking forward to seeing your results in November.
Post a Comment